Saturday, December 24, 2011

Miss Me?

I know...it's been ages, this blog has been so neglected. My passion for cooking- neglected, (I do miss it so and am back into full swing now that the weather is turning cold), the house cleaning- neglected, husband- neglected (at times), family & friends....well, you get the point.

I do have good excuse, I swear I do. Want to know what it is? Photography! I have fallen in love, and most of my free time has been going there. I have so enjoyed exploring this new found love and don't see myself slowing down!

Adding to the list of things that I really miss is blogging. It is therapeutic, and so much fun and I am getting back to that too. Decade Three will be resurrected in a new way starting the first week of January. I have a little project up my sleeve, so stay tuned.

In the mean time, check out some of the work that Peter (you all know his passion for photography has been around much longer than mine) and I have been doing here and on Facebook and let me know what you think!

Merry Christmas Eve to you all!

1 comment: