Monday, March 8, 2010

One Year and Three Days Down

One year and three days have passed into decade three and I had a fantastic birthday weekend (stay tuned for photos). I was totally spoiled by all my friends and family and felt so lucky to have them all around me.

I was so afraid that I would feel sad on my birthday this year. How can you have a birthday without the person that gave birth to you? Although I did feel moments of sadness and missed my Mom desperatly I am happy to say it wasn't as bad as I had thought. She was with me, I could feel her which is something I hadn't experienced until this weekend. I was beginning to worry I may never feel her around me again. As I go through this first year (and this decade) I think I will have lots of moments like this. The unknown and missing her. However if I allow myself to be open to it, I know I will feel her with me again.

On to enjoying the second year of Decade Three.....

No comments:

Post a Comment