Monday, April 4, 2011

Beautiful Weekend Mornings

This weekend was nothing short of perfect, spring may have finally sprung! I was fortunate to spend both Saturday and Sunday morning photographing some of the sweetest little girls in the land- my niece Paige (LOVE her) and my coworkers precious little girl Emily.

When did she become a big girl? It was only yesterday that I was holding her and her cubby little cheeks in my arms.

This is Paige through and through- Sassy! :)

I just think this one is pretty

When Miss Emily hopped out of the car in these boots I could hardly contain myself! So precious.

She loved that she got to climb all over these fences.

This one is probably my favorite of the weekend. Peter helped me figure out how to get it slightly overexposed so that the sun would flare in a pretty way. Emily was having so much fun with all the attention on her, I think you can totally see it in this one.

Oh....and I have been cooking too....I swear it! :) Stay tuned for a post on Orange Chiffon Cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment