Monday, March 7, 2011

Another year of Decade Three has come and Gone.....Looking forward to 32!

The second year of Decade Three has come and gone. There were ups and down, no doubt about that, but I think I've grown as a person and may be a little closer to perfecting this "grown up" thing after all.

This years birthday was made very special by family and friends. Here are a few snaps shots from brunch with some of the "March Babies". There are so many people, both friends and family, in my life that have March birthday's and I love it.

At brunch we celebrated with a Doughnut Cake from Dutch Monkey Doughnuts. A tradition Peter started for my birthday last year. We love this locally owned shop and as always the doughnuts were amazing and enjoyed by all.



All the birthday babies gather around to blow out the candles. This celebration was for myself, my nephew Riley, our dear friend Mandy and her son Ethan.


Peter caught this moment of Riley and I blowing out our candles perfectly. This is a keepsake photo for sure, I think I may be in love with it! :)



Ethan is taking his turn with the candles here. Look at that sweet face.

I couldn't have asked for a better day. Surrounded with loved ones, making memories we'll have forever, doesn't get much better.

Here's to 32.......it's going to be a great year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Emily! May 32 be your very best year....ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Irene. I'm thinking of you and all the Brady's durning this difficult time. Lots of Love!

    ReplyDelete