Friday, March 11, 2011

Practice, Practice, Practice

I am trying to take photos everyday, no one ever got good at anything with out practice, right? Here are a few shots I took last night before our neighborhood ladies night.

I love having fresh flowers in the house, it just makes me joyful.

The ladies and I got a jump start on the St. Patty's day celebrations and you just can't do that with out green beer! :)

Wine of course.....always have to have the wine.

I'm really enjoying my time behind the lens. I am anxious to get better and actually start producing some quality photos worthy of being hung on the walls of our home. 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, practice does make perfect. My class was good but I think my sinus infection meds, made me a bit distracted. Hopefully Tony picked up what I missed.

    Blog updates (and pics w/ fancy camera) next week from our trip, stay tuned~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks C! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your class. I am sure that Tony picked up all the technical stuff and the artistic side is in your blood. I am sure that you will get photos in Mexico.

    Have fun my sweet friend, relax and enjoy each other. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete