Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tacked to my Bulletin Board

When I created my own little "office" space is one of guest rooms at the first of the year I decided I had to have a bulletin board. I wanted to hang things right in front of my face that would be inspiring or that needed remembering. It's starting to fill up. There are a couple of magazine clippings of paint colors and a gift wrapping organizer that I want for the back of a closet door. There is a super cute baby photo of my mom that I think captures the wonderful spirit she carried with her her entire life. Also scraps of paper that give quick reminders of things that I think are important to remember every day, but do you see that in the top left hand corner.......

Can you make it out? It says ticket and has a brochure hanging right next to it. That is the most exciting thing tacked to my bulletin board right now. What is? It's an awesome gift from my amazing Aunt Cathy. For my birthday she sent me two tickets to visit the Atlanta Botanical Garden and I can't wait to use them!!! I have been an Atlantian for nearly 10 years and have never been. I just know it is going to be beautiful and I am dreaming of all the photos I can take there. Soooo excited!!!

Thank you so much Aunt Cathy- I love you more than you know.

2 comments:

  1. I just received a beautiful sympathy card from Cathy. You know, I have never met her! What a sweet woman, and what a fantastic gift. I also double clicked on the bulletin board and saw everything up close. I feel like a voyeur, but I am getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy is AMAZING and I am so lucky to have her. She has always been a huge part of my life, but now with Mom gone she's even more a part of my life. Couldn't live with out her. I hope that you and all the Grady's are doing OK. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete