Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Best Buddies~ Young and Umm.....Older

I'm a lucky girl for so many reasons but one of very best things is that we have family that are our best friends and best friends that are just like family. We spend a lot of time with the Kallos' and Gilbertson Clans and I am so very grateful that they allow us to be so very close to their precious children as well. I'm getting a little choked up as I am thinking of the words to adequately express the love I have for both of these families. We've shared so many good times and have seen each other through some very rough patches. Peter and I are so very thankful each and everyday that we have such wonderful people to share our journey with and I have no doubt that their are many more adventures to come.

The latest outing we did as a group was last Saturday when we attended Presley's very first softball game (photos and more details on that in my next post) and while there I caught these images of Riley and Merritt playing. These two are rough and tumble and for reasons unknown to us they feel the need to constantly be touching or "wrestling" at all times. It is of course all in fun, they love each other, can't wait to see each other, and chatter non-stop about everything and anything that pops into their little heads.

Whatever Riley is saying here is very funny...

Hey guys, can I get a sweet picture? Can you guys smile for me? Almost.....thanks Merritt! Riley, you're a hamhock! :)


Perfect! I love that you guys are sitting right there next to each other, can we get a nice picture? Just one? Oh OK, I guess.....let me see your muscles instead!

Gotcha! This one is perfect and totally captures their friendship and their young spirits. Love them both more than words can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment